Quartz Surface

Quartz, also known as Quartz Surface or engineered stone, is a hard, beautiful surface that can enhance the beauty of any project. Quartz comes in many different colors, finishes and sizes, everything from plain to speckled to veiny. Our customers throughout the Palm Beach, FL area can count on the experts at LaCasse Stone And Tile Care to restore their Quartz surface floors, countertops, and other surfaces if they become damaged or require service.

What is Quartz?

Quartz is often called a man-made stone or engineered stone. However, it is more accurately a hybrid stone, a cross between mother nature and man.


Quartz countertops were first invented in Italy in 1963 and today they are one the most requested household surfaces.


Depending on the manufacturer, a slab of quartz is at least 90% pulverized quartz and other aggregates, which are all natural materials. The other 3-10% are resins and binders. These materials are needed to hold the pulverized particles together and are not natural products.

Quartz Restoration

Quartz is not easily damaged, but if it does need professional servicing, you can count on the experts at LaCasse Stone And Tile Care to resolve issues.

Quartz Refinishing

Has your Quartz Surface become scratched? Call LaCasse Stone And Tile Care to hone out the damage and restore the finish to like new.

Lippage Removal/Grinding

Are your quartz floor tiles uneven? Do you want your Quartz tile floor flattened to the grout lines to make it look more monolithic in appearance, help prevent trip hazards, and facilitate easier cleaning? LaCasse Stone And Tile Care can grind away the excess stone (a process called lippage removal) to create a flat, level surface using state-of-the-art grinding technology. Once ground flat, we will hone and polish the area to the finish that matches your surrounding tiles.

Quartz Repair

Do you have chipped Quartz tiles? Are there cracks in your floor or countertops? What about broken Quartz tiles? Before you replace your Quartz, consider having LaCasse Stone And Tile Care provide expert repair services. LaCasse Stone And Tile Care can fill chips and fix most cracks, blending the repair site with the surrounding area, and honing and polishing it to match the finish on the rest of your Quartz floor, countertop or other surface. 

Quartz Stain Removal

We can remove most stains and discolorations. Whether you are seeking guidance on how to treat a stain yourself or want LaCasse Stone And Tile Care to treat your Quartz, the original finish of your engineered stone can be restored to like-new. 

Cleaning & Care

One of the reasons people choose Quartz is because of its durability and easy maintenance. However, there are a few things you should keep in mind to ensure it looking its best.
  • Use a good neutral cleaner for regular cleaning.
  • Avoid using using abrasive cleaners.
  • Wipe up spills as soon as possible.
  • For quartz countertops, use a cutting board for food prep.
  • Do not set hot pots and pans on your quartz surface. High heat can discolor the resins.
  • Consult our Stone and Tile Care Guide for more helpful tips and do’s and don’ts.
If you have questions about the care and cleaning of your Quartz, please feel free to reach out to us.